Resources to Upgrade Your Self Care
Welcome to my bookshelf.
This is your space of spaciousness, self care and play. Over the years, one of the most common things I am asked to share are my favorites and if you have been in our trainings you know we give all the gems, resources and book recommendations. By nature, I am a writer and creative. Reading and reflective practices have always awakened parts of me that continue to revitalize my creativity and restore my mind.
Naturally as a school, it only makes sense for us to have a library. I always preface that forcing yourself to finish a book when you could be reading what truly lights you up is not something I am for. So do not do it. Explore what excites you...
There are many resources on this page to play and relax into. For yoga teachers, entrepreneurs, self care junkies and beyond- luxuriate and follow the pulse draws you in. Listen to the surge to lean in and honor the timing where you are and want to venture. Note my little love notes below.
Learning lives in so many ways. Never stop.
with love, Mel
Authored by Mel
On the Shelf
Journals + Self Care
For those who love beautiful places to house your thoughts and interact with the teacher of your own heart. Because you are here...we want to invite you to deepen into self care. ENJOY A YEAR OF FREE ACCESS TO OUR VIRTUAL STUDIO HERE. This is in honor of the Live Like You Practice Docuseries. Embodiment brings a powerful layer to these resources here. (Why I created Illuminate Your Nature.) Find your cozy below.
- Earth Warriors Journal: Writing & Creativity Journal by Alana Fairchild There is something so magical about this one.
- Practice You: A Journal by Elena Brower Highly recommend for yoga teachers developing verbal instruction.
- The Artist's Way Morning Pages Journal: A Companion Volume to the Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
- wild is she by Wilder Poetry
- The Artist's Way: 30th Anniversary Edition by Julia Cameron This is book is everything.
- The Daily Stoic Journal: 366 Days of Writing and Reflection on the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday & Stephen Hanselman
- The Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul by Danielle LaPorte
- Light Is the New Black: A Guide to Answering Your Soul's Callings and Working Your Light by Rebecca Campbell
- Miracles Now: 108 Life-Changing Tools for Less Stress, More Flow, and Finding Your True Purpose by Garbrielle Bernstein This one is fun!
- The Mindful Way Workbook: An 8-Week Program to Free Yourself from Depression and Emotional Distress by John Teasdale, Mark Williams & Zindel Segal
- Miraculous Silence: A Journey to Illumination and Healing Through Prayer by Mitra Rahbar
- Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown So good it is a required reading in our trainings.
- Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life by Glennon Doyle
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Sacred Woman: A Guide to Healing the Feminine Body, Mind, and Spirit by Queen Afua
- Art of Attention: A Yoga Practice Workbook for Movement as Meditation by Elena Brower & Erica Jago
- The Witch's Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit by Arin Murphy-Hiscock
- The Book of My Dreams: A Journey to Self-Discovery and Creative Fulfillment by Little Brown
- The Moon Journal: A journey of self-reflection through the astrological year by Sandy Sitron
- The Severed Moon: A Year-Long Journal of Magic by Leigh Bardugo
This list is blended with fiction and self reflection. Perfect to snuggle up to with your favorite coffee and time with you.
- Fresh Brewed Life Study Guide: A Stirring Invitation to Wake Up Your Soul by Nicole Johnson So sweet for coffee lovers and faith.
- Wild Mercy: Living the Fierce and Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics by Mirabai Starr Inspirational Classic.
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- The Audacity to Be Queen: The Unapologetic Art of Dreaming Big and Manifesting Your Most Fabulous Life by Gina DeVee
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky old school favorite.
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson broke my heart and healed it at once.
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- White Oleander by Janet Fitch
- Rising Strong: How the Ability to Reset Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
- A Chosen Seed: From Mustard Seed to Abundance by Denise S. Bennett
- Self-Care for the Real World by Nadia Narain & Katia Narain Phillips
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a #@%! by Mark Manson
- Love Warrior: A Memoir by Glennon Doyle A forever favorite.
- Mary Magdalene Revealed: The First Apostle, Her Feminist Gospel & the Christianity We Haven't Tried Yet by Meggan Watterson Mind blowing and beautiful.
- The Resurrection of Mary Magdalene by Jane Schaberg
- F*ck Like a Goddess: Heal Yourself. Reclaim Your Voice. Stand in Your Power. by Alexandra Roxo So much healing for women in this book.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Mothers, Daughters, and Body Image: Learning to Love Ourselves as We Are by Hillary L. McBride
- Belong: Find Your People, Create Community, and Live a More Connected Life by Radha Agrawal
- Falling For Truth: A Spiritual Death And Awakening by Howdie Mickoski
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles by Marianne Williamson One I return to again and again.
- Embrace Abundance: A Proven Path to Better Health, More Wealth, and Deeply Fulfilling Relationships by Danette May
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Feminine Genius: The Provocative Path to Waking Up and Turning On the Wisdom of Being a Woman by LiYana Silver
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles" by Marianne Williamson
- The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears by Mark Batterson
- White Hot Truth: Clarity for Keeping It Real on Your Spiritual Path from One Seeker to Another by Danielle LaPorte
- The Little Book of Self-Care: Restore | Recharge | Flourish by Joanna Gray
My favorite list, one for the heart. So much inspiration for verbal instruction in yoga teaching lives here too.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath Sylvia is my forever favorite writer. Her confessional poetry is medicine.
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by by Maya Angelou
- Dawn of Mayhem by Robert M. Drake
- The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath edited by Karen V. Kukil
- Where Do You Go Alone by Pavana Reddy Oh, my heart. So good.
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Wild Embers by Nikita Gill
- Brida by Paulo Coelho Must must read. My favorite of Coehlo. I revisit again and again.
- The Archer by Paulo Coelho
- Transitions: Prayers and Declarations for a Changing Life by Julia Cameron So inspirational to use in yoga classes.
- The Alchemist: A Fable About Following Your Dream by Paulo Coelho
- I Am Her Tribe by Danielle Doby
- The Picture of Dorian Gray and Other Writings by Oscar Wilde
- The Portable Beat Reader edited by Ann Charters
- Rumi's Little Book of Love: 150 Poems That Speak to the Heart by by Maryam Mafi & Azima Melita Kolin
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept by Paulo Coelho
- Home Body by Rupi Kaur
- Soul to Soul: Poems, Prayers and Stories to End a Yoga Class by John Mundahl
- We Hope This Reaches You in Time by r.h. Sin and Samantha King Holmes
- The Invitation by Oriah All of our hearts favorite.
- Find Your Way Home: Words from the Street, Wisdom from the Heart by the Women of Magdalene with Becca Stevens
- Inward by Yung Pueblo
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran This one holds everything depth.
- Ariel: The Restored Edition by Sylvia Plath
- Voices of Flowers: Use the Natural Wisdom of Plants and Flowers for Health and Renewal by by Rhonda M. Pallasdowney
Mind Body Nerdy
These gems seed the fertile understanding of why yoga does what yoga does and how profound your body is. This is our love language at MelMarie Yoga. Join the conversation by beginning our Mindfulness and Meditation Training or jump into our Yoga Teacher Trainings. So much we nerd out on with practical application, embodiment, and self connection.
- The Myth of Normal: Trauma, Illness & Healing in a Toxic Culture by Gabor Mate, M.D. with Daniel Mate
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr. Joe Dispenza This one is so powerful.
- Your Hidden Symmetry: How Your Birth Date Reveals the Plan for Your Life by Jean Haner
- The Division of Consciousness: The Secret Afterlife of the Human Psyche by Peter Novak
- Scattered Minds: The Origins and Healing of Attention Deficit Disorder by Gabor Mate, M.D.
- The Human Body Coloring Book: The Ultimate Anatomy Study Guide by DK Publishing
- Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine, M.D., and Rachel S. F. Heller, M.A.
- Love Without Conditions by Paul Ferrini
- The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Cyndi Dale For my subtle anatomy nerds!
- Fierce Self-Compassion: How Women Can Harness Kindness to Speak Up, Claim Their Power, and Thrive by Kristin Neff, PH.D.
- Into the Magic Shop: A Neurosurgeon’s Quest to Discover the Mysteries of the Brain and the Secrets of the Heart by James R. Doty, M.D.
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers by Robert M. Sapolsky Really good in understanding stress.
- Hope Rising: How the Science of HOPE Can Change Your Life by Casey Gwinn, J.D. & Chan Hellman, PH.D.
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Love between Equals: Relationship as a Spiritual Path by Polly Young-Eisendrath
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Embodied Presence and Inquiry in Practice by Susan L. Woods, MSW LICSW, Patricia Rockman, MD, & Evan Collins, MD
- The Miracle of Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Meditation by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Principles of Trauma Therapy: A Guide to Symptoms, Evaluation, and Treatment by by John N. Briere & Catherine Scott
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook by Matthew McKay PhD, Jeffrey C. Wood PsyD, & Jeffrey Brantley MD
- The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien This book opened my heart so much. It is a classic.
- Trauma and Recovery by Judith Herman, MD
- The Kleshas by Deborah Adele SOOOO GOOD!!!
- The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief by Francis S. Collins
- The Complete Guide to Crisis & Trauma Counseling: What to Do and Say When It Matters Most! by Dr. H. Norman Wright
- High: Everything You Want to Know About Drugs, Alcohol, and Addiction by David & Nic Sheff
- I Hate You-Don't Leave Me: Understanding the Borderline Personality by Jerold J. Kreisman, MD & Hal Straus Love this book for understanding duality.
- The Wounded Heart: Hope for Adult Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse by Dr. Dan B. Allender
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D. Classic.
- Odysseus in America: Combat Trauma and the Trials of Homecoming by Jonathan Shay MD, PHD
- Your Brain Is Always Listening: Tame the Hidden Dragons That Control Your Happiness, Habits, and Hang-Ups by Daniel G. Amen, MD
- Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field by Barbara Ann Brennan
- Neurodharma: New Science, Ancient Wisdom, and Seven Practices of the Highest Happiness by Rick Hanson, PhD
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza Where meditation and medicine come together.
- Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay I love this one for affirmations to compliment somatic work.
- Conversations With God : An Uncommon Dialogue by Neale Donald Walsch
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives by Brian L. Weiss, MD This book changed my life.
- E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout
- Scarred but Smarter: A Cancer Memoir and Get Healthy Manifesto by Natalie Holland
- Mindset Mastery: Awareness, Meditation, Mindfulness, and Manifestation for the Spiritual Warrior by Laura Di Franco
- German New Medicine Experiences in Practice by by Katherine Willow, N.D.
- Spirit Hacking by Shaman Durek
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nester Highly recommend to break down the power of breath.
Deepen your practice and connection to yoga through these incredible resources. Our trainings are beginner friendly and meet people where they are in their journey. The modality of yoga is so wide. If you feel called, explore our trainings here. There is a seat at the table, take your practice deeper.
- Ayurveda and the Mind by Dr. David Frawley Dr. Frawley is one of my favorite teachers.
- Light on Life: An Introduction to the Astrology of India by Hart de Fouw & Dr. Robert Svoboda
- The Secret of the Veda by Sri Aurobindo He is such a poet.
- Psychic Being - Soul: Its Nature, Mission, Evolution by Sri Aurobindo & The Mother
- Yoga for Wellness: Healing with the Timeless Teachings of Viniyoga by Gary Kraftsow
- Yogabody: Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Asana by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yoga as Medicine by Timothy McCall This is a timeless resource. If you don't own it, get it. Especially if you teach.
- The Breathing Book: Good Health and Vitality Through Essential Breath Work by Donna Farhi
- The Secret Power of Yoga, Revised Edition: A Woman's Guide to the Heart and Spirit of the Yoga Sutra by Nischala Joy Devi
- Seven Systems of Indian Philosophy by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, Ph.D. If you want to really understand the schools of yoga, this is it.
- Healing Depression the Mind-Body Way: Creating Happiness with Meditation, Yoga, and Ayurveda by Nancy Liebler
- Mudras: Yoga in Your Hands by Gertrud Hirschi
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Bhagavad Gita by Stephen Mitchell
- Mantra Yoga and Primal Sound: Secrets of Seed (Bila) Mantras by Dr. David Frawley So beautiful for deepening into Sanskrit.
- The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight by Lorin Roche
- Yoni Shakti: A Woman's Guide to Power and Freedom through Yoga and Tantra by Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, PhD My favorite Yoga Nidra script lives here.
- The Yamas & Niyamas by Deborah Adele The ultimate live like you practice.
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
- Radiant Rest: Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation and Awakened Clarity by Tracee Stanley
- Yoga for Depression by Amy Weintraub Heart opening. It is a required reading for trainings for a reason.
- Your Body, Your Yoga: Learn Alignment Cues That Are Skillful, Safe, and Best Suited To You by Bernie Clark
- Yoga Biomechanics: Stretching Redefined by Jules Mitchell
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Science of Yoga: Understand the Anatomy and Physiology to Perfect Your Practice by Ann Swanson
- Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom by Rick Hanson, PH.D. with Richard Mendius, MD
- Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life by Judith Hanson Lasater, PH.D., P.T.
- Yoga Therapy Foundations, Tools, and Practice edited by Diane Finlayson and Laurie C. Hyland Robertson All things yoga therapy.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Eastern Body, Western Mind: Psychology and the Chakra System As a Path to the Self by Anodea Judith This is so good regarding chakras!
- Yoga Fascia Anatomy and Movement by Joanne Avision My favorite anatomy book.
- How Yoga Works by Geshe Michael Roach & Christie McNally
- One Simple Thing: A New Look at the Science of Yoga and How It Can Transform Your Life by Eddie Stern
- Yoga for Mental Health edited by Heather Mason and Kelly Birch
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by T. K. V. Desikachar
- Back Care Basics: A Doctor's Gentle Yoga Program for Back and Neck Pain Relief by Mary Pullig Schatz, M.D.
- Myths of the Asanas: The Stories at the Heart of the Yoga Tradition by Alanna Kaivalya & Arjuna van der Kooij If you love storytelling and mythology, this is for you. Every pose is intentional for why it is named what it is named and this tells you the back story. So beautifully done.
- The Revolutionary Trauma Release Process: Transcend Your Toughest Times by David Berceli My favorite book on trauma.
- Marma Points of Ayurveda: The Energy Pathways for Healing Body, Mind, and Consciousness with a Comparison to Traditional Chinese Medicine by Vasant Lad & Anisha Durve
- The iRest Program for Healing PTSD: A Proven-Effective Approach to Using Yoga Nidra Meditation and Deep Relaxation Techniques to Overcome Trauma by Richard C. Miller
- The Yoga Tool Box by Joseph and Lilian Le Page Probably the best resource for yoga teachers I have ever seen.
- Brahma Sutras - According to Sri Sankara by Swami Vireswarananda
- The System of the Vedanta by Paul Deussen
- Graha Sutras by Ernst Wilhelm I love Ernst, all things! He is a wealth of information.
This list is for those who are ready to shatter paradigms and begin to birth a profound depth of beauty in your life. Some of it may be out there and some of this may feel right at home for you. Explore what calls you from within. If you really want to deepen into these modalities: a year of you with our Vedic Astrology Training Program, Akashic and Vedic Sessions, Vedic Mentorship, Vedic Membership are where you can be supported, meet like minded people and come back home to the deeper nature of you.
- Before Your Future: A Contemporary Guide to Self-Knowledge and Karmic Counseling with the Ancient Art and Science of Vedic Astrology by Renu Namjoshi My beautiful mentor and teacher...and truly this book is the if you were to begin Vedic Astrology book. This has it all. Easy and fun to read.
- Isis Unveiled: Volume 1 by H. P. Blavatsky
- Isis Unveiled - Volume II: The "Infallibility" of Religion by H. P. Blavatsky
- Our Cosmic Origin by Ismael Perez
- Personal Panchanga and the Five Sources of Light by Komilla Sutton
- The Nakshatras: The Start Beyond the Zodiac by Komilla Sutton
- The Red Lion: The Elixir of Eternal Life by Maria Szepes
- The Cosmic Hologram: In-formation at the Center of Creation by Jude Currivan
- The Art and Science of Vedic Counseling by David Frawley & Suhas G. Kshirsagar One of my favorite books that bridges all the modalities of yoga into a counseling format. Such a great resource.
- Astrology of the Seers: A Guide to Vedic/Hindu Astrology by David Frawley
- The Hermetica: The Lost Wisdom of the Pharaohs by Timothy Freke & Peter Gandy
- Psychic Energy: How to Change Your Desires Into Realities by Joseph J. Weed
- Instant Healing: Gain Inner Strength, Empower Yourself, and Create Your Destiny by Susan Shumsky
- Discover Your Dharma: A Vedic Guide to Finding Your Purpose by Sahara Rose
- Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection by Linda Howe
- Between Death and Life: Conversations with a Spirit by Dolores Cannon Everything Dolores Cannon is profound.
- The Theosophical Glossary by Helena Petrova Blavatsky
- The Wisdom Codes: Ancient Words to Rewire Our Brains and Heal Our Hearts by Gregg Braden
- George Washington's Farewell Address by George Washington
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing by Caroline Myss
- Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe by Laura Lynne Jackson
- The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell & Ra Uru Hu All you need to begin deepening into Human Design. One of the best HD resources I have found.
- The Vaastu Workbook: Using the Subtle Energies of the Indian Art of Placement by Talavane Krishna
- The Only Way to Learn Astrology: Basic Principles, Vol 1 by Marion D. March & Joan McEvers
- The Gene Keys: Embracing Your Higher Purpose by Richard Rudd
- Psychic Empath by Kimberly Moon
- The Greatness of Saturn: A Therapeutic Myth by Robert E. Svoboda
- The Witness of the Stars by E. W. Bullinger
- God's Voice in the Stars: Zodiac Signs and Bible Truth by Ken Fleming
- Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Echoes Of The Universe: From The World Of Matter And The World Of Spirit by Henry Christmas
- The Spiritual Hierarchies and the Physical World: Zodiac, Planets & Cosmos by Rudolf Steiner
- Astrology/Karma & Transformation by Stephen Arroyo
- Free Your Energy: The Path to Freedom, Mental Clarity, and a Life of Enjoyment by Sylvester McNutt III
- A New Science of Heaven by Robert Temple Obsessed with this book for history on physics and our quantum universe. Prepare to get nerdy with this one but awakened a whole knew texture to the world around us.
- Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians by Barbara Marciniak Forever beautiful. I listen to this when I need a pick me up and remember the power within.
With over a decade of running my own business and growing, what many do not realize is that I started from complete scratch without knowing anything. I leaned in and followed the heart. Made a lot of mistakes and made a lot of magic. This is what Redefined is for...but if you want some of my favorite books on business- these have all contributed to seasons of my path as an entrepreneur and business owner.
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- Sacred Commerce: Business as a Path of Awakening by Matthew Engelhart Source deep meaning to the work you do.
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday This book awakened a new level of resilience in business for me.
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brene Brown LOVED THIS
- Potent Leadership: Drop the Mask, Ignite the Real You, and Reclaim the Leader Within by Ruby Fremon and LOVED THIS
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
- Think Like a Publisher: 33 Essential Tips to Write, Promote, and Sell Your Book by Randy Davila
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso Where it all began for me. Read this in 2012 and was so inspired to lean in. Here we are today.
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Gallup and Tom Rath
- Grouped: How Small Groups of Friends are the Key to Influence on the Social Web by Paul Adams
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo Just the title is the best mantra.
- Go Pro - 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional by Eric Worre
- The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness by Steven K. Scott
- $100M Leads: How to Get Strangers To Want To Buy Your Stuff (Acquisition.com $100M Series) by Alex Hormozi
- $100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No (Acquisition.com $100M Series) by Alex Hormozi I love everything Alex Hormozi. He is such a great teacher and provides so many resources.
- Great CEOs are Lazy by Jim Schleckser
- Busting Loose From the Money Game: Mind-Blowing Strategies for Changing the Rules of a Game You Can't Win by Robert Scheinfeld This book changed my entire relationship with money. Number one recommendation.
If you love this and want more resources and gems...
By purchasing from links above you support our work and mission through our affiliate links with Amazon. All resources are invitations and each book does not represent the full perspectives held at MelMarie Yoga.